Jack Doby may collect your personal information when you:
- Make a purchase on Jack Doby’s website or at a Jack Doby retail location
- Create an account on a Jack Doby’s website
- Return an item
- Inquire about Jack Doby’s products or services and/or contact customer service
- Sign up for Jack Doby e-mail updates or other promotional materials
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion, or event
Personal information collected by Jack Doby may include:
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Transaction information
- Credit card, debit card, or other account information
- Date of birth
- Prescription Information
Other information may also be collected by Jack Doby, including browsing activity, location information, and other statistical information related to use of Jack Doby’s website.
Jack Doby does not knowingly collect any personal information from anyone under the age of 18.
Using Information Collected
Jack Doby strives to use the information it has collected to enhance your shopping experience, including:
- Customizing your experience browsing Jack Doby’s website
- Confirming, processing, fulfilling, and tracking your orders
- Processing your payment(s)
- Responding to your customer service inquiries
- Informing you of any special promotions Jack Doby believes may be of interest to you
- Providing you with marketing materials and updates
- Providing you with information regarding products you have purchased
- Improving Jack Doby’s website, retail experience, and customer service
- Complying with any applicable laws and regulations
If you do not want to receive further e-mails from Jack Doby, you may click the “unsubscribe” link from our e-mails, or you can contact customer support. Although unsubscribing will stop Jack Doby from sending you most e-mail communications, Jack Doby may still send you e-mails regarding transactions or requests you make through the website.
Additionally, cookies may be used to deliver targeted advertising to you. You may be able to adjust your web browser settings to reject cookies and/or require permission from you before accepting a new cookie.
Jack Doby may disclosure your personal information in order to:
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, or other governmental requests
- Prevent, detect, or mitigate fraud or other security issues
- Provide customer support with technical issues
- Protect against harm to the rights, property, or safety of Jack Doby, its customers, or the public
- Market products or services that may be of interest to you
Jack Doby does not share credit card or other financial information for marketing purposes.
Jack Doby maintains reasonable and appropriate standard to protect your personal information. Any sensitive personal information entered into designated sections of Jack Doby’s website is encrypted or encoded when being sent over the Internet. Personal information collected by Jack Doby is subject to various protective measures that are consistent with industry standards.
If you believe someone has improperly accessed or used your personal information supplied to Jack Doby, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
California Notice of Disclosure
Under California law, California residents have the right to request a notice describing the categories of personal information that Jack Doby shares with third parties for marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to request a copy of this notice, please contact email@example.com.